Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· 8+ Years
2,800 Posts
My evangelion wouldnt run on PJ64 2. :) Do what I did. Scream "F*@!" then just delete it. :)

· Registered
1,199 Posts
I play bobmber man 64 in ultrahle, almost perfectly, and my specs aren't soo good.....

(533 Mhz Pentium Celeron, Voodoo 3 3000 PCI, Sound Blaster Live MP3 + 32, 64 Ram, 52x Creative CD Media, Windows ME!)

· Registered
646 Posts
I played that Evangelion game on PJ64 and I think it sux.

You fight some big ass monster or robot and you are a big ass robot or monster too.

Pretty lame.

· Registered
12,014 Posts
As is the case with many games tied in with anime, the enjoyment of the game is directly proportional to how much you like the series (mostly because the games tend to be bad). BTW, the "big ass robot or monster" you pilot is an Evangelion.

I haven't heard of an emulator where it works well.

· Registered
182 Posts
hehe well i thought it wasnt playable but the fact is that it is! but it needs a better gfx support, to play it just keep pressing start when the emulation begins :)

to take the screenshoots i use 1964 with latest JABO Plug In (it works also with PJ64 but it's too slow in my sys :p)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.