Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this may be a little weird, but I need help changing the Digital and Analog mode, the thing is that when I put the Digital mode on, the analog keep working like emulating the D-Pad, for example, Tomb Raider lock your game if you put the Analog mode on, and if you switch to Digital mode you can play only with the D-Pad in the original as I remember, but here I can still playing with the analog, I want the feeling of being traped with the D-Pad. And change the controls for everytime I play a game like this is not an option. Some kind of trick?

·
Not a Registered User
1,429 Posts
Your only option is to not to use the Analog, or just set the pad type to Digital only in settings.
You can turn on and off the Analog ingame by pressing F5 but how the Analog works us very game depended, some don't support it at all, other just mimic the DPAD and such,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Your only option is to not to use the Analog, or just set the pad type to Digital only in settings.
You can turn on and off the Analog ingame by pressing F5 but how the Analog works us very game depended, some don't support it at all, other just mimic the DPAD and such,
Aight, I downloaded the 2.0.2 version instead of the 2.0.5 and it works fine now. Anyways, thx for your answer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts