Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started using epsxe i already tried some games but when i tried to play dino crisis 2 I had a very wierd bug:
when the game starts I can see the background and hear peaple's voices but I cant see the characters themseves, I think I tried any plugin possible but it still wont fix, so can anyone help me and tell me what to do?

thnx in advance.

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
Dino crisis 2 works perfectly. Actually some cds need to be patched but since you can hear the voices the problems isnt that.
What are your system specs and what settings you are using?Try different settings with plugins.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'm using a:
pentium 1000
128 ram
voodoo 3 3000
my settings are:
Plugin: Pete's D3D Driver 1.1.55
Author: Pete Bernert
GFX card: 3dfx Voodoo3

Resolution/Color:
- 1024x768 Fullscreen - [16 Bit]

Textures:
- Filtering: 6
- Caching: 2

Framerate:
- FPS limit: on
- Frame skipping: off
- FPS limit: 60

Compatibility:
- Offscreen drawing: 2
- Framebuffer texture: 2
- Alpha multipass: on
- Mask bit: off
- Advanced blending: none

Misc:
- Scanlines: off [0]
- Unfiltered FB: off
- Dithering: off
- Full vram: off
- Game fixes: on

so can you give me an advice ?

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
You have a Voodoo3, so the best gpu plugin for you is Lewpy's Glide. Try it and read its documentation for help when configuring it. Any problems, you can ask us.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I tried the glide pluin but I still have the same problem
but i figured something, its not that I cant see the characters at all it just that the backround covers them instead of them covering the backround its realy wierd but I can see a little of the top of their heads.
so...............got any other suggestions

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
Originally posted by Mr.t
I tried the glide pluin but I still have the same problem
but i figured something, its not that I cant see the characters at all it just that the backround covers them instead of them covering the backround its realy wierd but I can see a little of the top of their heads.
so...............got any other suggestions
I guess you dont need game fixes for dino crisis 2 so disable them,when you are using pete's plugin .Did you tried peops plugin and it still shows same problem?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.