Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've installed ePSXE, the bios, what I think are the correct plugins, and pulled the isos from a few different playstation games. But when I attempt to use the run ISO command, all I get is a black screen. I've tried looking at other threads with similar problems but I've been unable to figure out where I went wrong.

I've pulled the logs from when I attempted to start a game. It reads as follows:

* Running ePSXe emulator version 1.7.0
* Memory handlers init.
* ePSXe: PSX BIOS loaded [bios\SCPH1001.BIN]
* Loading ISO Format [MDF/BIN/IMG2352] ok
* First/Last track: 1 1
* Track 1: <DATA> = Start 1: <00,02,00> - Length 45:44
* NTSC cdrom detected. (SLU__000.00)
* Doing init gpu[0]...
* Gpu open[0]
* Direct input init ok.
* Init core spu ... ok

My computer is running Vista SP1 with an AMD Turnion(tm) 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-58 (1902) processor and a GeForce 7150M/nForce 630M.

I've installed gpuPeteD3d.dll, gpu PeteDX6D3D.dll, gpuPeteOpenGL.dll, gpuPeteOpenGL2.dll. I'm also using the SCPH1001 Bios.

Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong, and how I can get things running properly?

Thanks.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Rerip the images in the CCD, Bin/Cue or MDF formats,
Disable Antialiasing it causes hell in the ogl2 plugin.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rerip the images in the CCD, Bin/Cue or MDF formats,
Disable Antialiasing it causes hell in the ogl2 plugin.
I'm working on getting the images into Bin/Cue format, but I don't know what you mean by disabling Antialiasing. I assume it's a setting in the ePSXe video, but I don't see it.

Thanks for the help so far.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
no, its a setting in your video card properties...

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
right click an empty space on your desktop and you should be able to access the nvidia control panel (or check in the system control panel for it). in there you would need to disable global AA or set it to application preference/controlled if it is being forced on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd like to thank both Squall-Leonhart and jonc2006 for your help. I've now got the emulator running properly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts