Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Okama Way!
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a Saphire Radeon 9600 256 meg with TV Out only problem is I dont know how to get the TV out to work and the card came with no instructions

I searched google and found a site which showed how to do it but it said to do something I dont have

it said to turn on an option in the advanced section of the settings tab in the display thingy (<-- technical term) but I dont have those options in the picture shown they are under some tabs with ATI logos on them so what software do I need to install to get this to work right

I already installed drivers off of the PC Gamer DVDs that come with the magazine but should I install the ones from the disk in the box I got instead

any help appreciated.

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
Try plugging the TVout into your TV and then boot up Windows. Also you might want to install the latest drivers from ATI.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
sometimes (as in my case) the latest drivers dont allow for the use of tv-out..this probably isnt the case though for you since your card is fairly recent.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
I wish I could use my 9600XT's TV-out.. damn the proprietary 7-pin S-Video out. :mad:

ATi could have at least included a cable for christ's sake.. I should have gotten the VisionTek card, it had tons of extra shiz and no doubt an S-Video Cable.

/me shoots ATi

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Here you can download the drivers for your card. Install them, and you'll have the tabs on your display settings.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts