Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe that there's still an "AdriPSX" section in this forum...
The emu haven't received a "real" update for ages... and there's a lot of better stuff out there...

Anyway...

Begining this month, now that I finished the beta for another project, I'll dedicate it to a new and improved AdriPSX.
After that, I'm planning to move my attention to emulators running on mobile platforms (IOS&Android...&XNA).

I haven't touched AdriPSX's blog yet, but I'll be the links to the latest "pretty unknown" beta, and putting everything up to date along this month.

I want to thank you all for you support!

Roor

·
Linux's worst nightmare..
1,510 Posts
After youre finished with AdriPSX would you consider posting the source?
I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the project :)

·
Shadow of nothing...
6,071 Posts
AdriPSX, the first serious PSX emu I ever used. Glad the author is still alive.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ha I remember AdriPSX was my fallback emulator when ePSXe had problems with a game back in the day. I remember it seemed fast and stable although compatibility wasn't as good as ePSXe.

·
Fluffy Animal Admirer
3,398 Posts
The only thing next to happen in the emulation scene is Zsnes 2.0 getting released. Still, didn't think AdriPSX was still alive oO

Zsnes 2.0, still being worked on? That's the most hilarious thing I've heard all day

·
RetroGeek1989
11 Posts
Hey. Still luv PS1 bcuz of the wiiiide variety of family and Great sports games/cues that were/are available on a PC emulator! :)
Games back then, 1996-2000 were waaay ahead of their time. Kinda like Mattel's IntelliVision from 1979/80.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Will you consider focus on online playing ? since is not so easy do it with PSX as with Project64K . on psx so especific configuration required.

regards

#

Someone can tell me what adantages have AdriPSX comparing to Epsxe and the rest ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts