Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i press Run Bios my bios runs Perfectly! With great sound!

But when i press run cdRom my screen goes black and i can´t do nothing!! just press ESC to go back to the emulator!

i am trying to play Dance Dance Revolution

What can i do??

·
Registered
324 Posts
try using a diffrent cd plugin and make sure it's configured correctly. haven't played dance dance...maybe i'll rent it.

personally i can't get epsxe's cdr core to work on my drive so i uses pete's cdr pluging which works great.

go to www.psxfanatics.com for a compatibility list for epsxe, because as with all emulators not every game works.

·
Registered
10 Posts
relate

I had the same prob when i first ran epsxe, and i figured it out. you do have to mess around with the display plugins, try the softplugin. If the soft plugin doesn't work, nothing will...

·
Registered
113 Posts
um.....maybe u need to use different plugins or get a new emulator...or sumth'n like that? Or get the right game for it...or get the strongest bios file.....yoink! lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok!

ok i will test other plug-ins!
my video card is not so good! i think that is an Trident 9680 what plugin can i use??
My cd-rom is an Creative 24X

Thanks

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Get the right game? Use the strongest bios?? Ugh, I certainly didn't miss him while the boards were down.

I'd recommend Pete's software plug-in. Have you tried any other games?

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Your video card is too bad for 3d acceleration(já q nao da pra comprar uma placa boa aqui no brasil). Soft plugins are your only choice. What os are you using?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts