Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is gecko now, why cover to use betas now where is gecko only are you joke the people or never go to release something.

I opologiZe i dont want the ban but this is the only way to say so clear.

Chao.:)

· Registered
7,407 Posts
Locked for obvious ****tarditude.

· Premium Member
8,884 Posts
I'm going to cut this short before it becomes a flame fest..

In regards to the inquiries of the topic starter:

1. Gekko is a fairly new Gamecube emulation project.

2. Development is not yet at a stage to warrant a public release, thus no public releases as of yet. If you donate, you can gain access to the next beta version of Gekko. The donate to receive beta versions is similar to the method that was used with Project64 beta builds.

3. The developers have lives as well, this is a project coded in their free time. You aren't entitled to anything, nor do they owe you anything, If they didn't or don't want to release it, then that is their choice and there is nothing you could do about it.

Complaining or otherwise being demanding is not going to change anything, since they aren't obligated to release this in the first place and can do as they please in regards to deciding whether or not to publicly release a build of this emulator.

4. If you want fairly decent Gamecube/Wii emulation that is functional, stick to using Dolphin for now since Gekko is not yet as the stage of development to play games on without widespread compatibility issues or other game breaking bugs.

Closed. ;)

:Edit: Looks like I was a tad too late issuing a response and closing the thread.. :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.