Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
5,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following my previous post how to prepare for the interview here is the update.
I passed, after a series of test i am an official Cambodia delegation to visit Japan along with other 35 University student.I am so excited to see how cool is Japan.:D
I am landing in Tokyo in 15 September and the each province the following day.Look forward for home stay. :D

·
The Hunter
17,202 Posts
Wow Raks, congratulations, that's some great news :D

Besure to get us some pictures of the cute girls ;)

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
They are going to rob you blind and sell you into slavery.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
5,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you guys i will post pictures when i return on 25 September.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
Bring a lot of money for transportation or else you'll be walking everywhere you need to go. In fact, bring a lot of money period. Japan is expensive.

·
No People, No Problems
651 Posts
You should totally get a Japan Rail Pass if you are planning on taking city rail or the shinkansen, it is so much cheaper than paying for the tickets everytime, like 1/10 of the price if you plan to travel regularly.

Anyway i am glad you got the visa.
Japan is awesome and it's still cheaper than where i live.

·
Read Only
10,484 Posts
Dominican Republic is not expensive imo.

A dollar is 35 dominican pesos aprox. So if you bring a couple of dollars you could do some stuff.

By the way, Congratulations Raks.

Really happy for you dude.

As everybody said Pics or it didn't happen. :p
And I don't want scenery picks I want pics of you in the middle of a pack of japanese schoolgirls. :D

·
Drowning in a red state.
11,919 Posts
Dominican Republic is not expensive imo.

A dollar is 35 dominican pesos aprox. So if you bring a couple of dollars you could do some stuff.

By the way, Congratulations Raks.

Really happy for you dude.

As everybody said Pics or it didn't happen. :p
And I don't want scenery picks I want pics of you in the middle of a pack of japanese schoolgirls. :D
The cost of living in the Carribean is generally high actually.

Following my previous post how to prepare for the interview here is the update.
I passed, after a series of test i am an official Cambodia delegation to visit Japan along with other 35 University student.I am so excited to see how cool is Japan.:D
I am landing in Tokyo in 15 September and the each province the following day.Look forward for home stay. :D

:mad:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.