Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A new pinball frontend from the maker of HyperSpin(A great multi-emu frontend).

HyperSpin HyperBoard

As for the frontend here are main features:

-Supports only Future Pinball and doesnt currently support visual Pinball

-Supports f4v video format for preview videos and png format for preview images.

-Dual Monitor support, you can preview videos or images on the playfield area and images on the secondary monitor or backglass.

-All images and videos are named after a common description so they never have to be updated, so when you upgrade tables you just have to update you database with your new version.

-Many other features.

I hope this gets alot of people interested in using Future Pinball, theres alot of really nice tables and you really must see it in person playing with the arcaderender mode.

HyperPin should be ready for a beta release soon, I have a few loose ends to tie up with keyboard controls and resolution stuff.

Thanks to Chris Leathley for Future Pinball.
Thanks to Polygame for Big Spender and Dark Quest and sending us artwork to use in HyperPin.
Thanks to Blindmankind for Dead Hunters, Road Girls and Three Angels and sending us artwork to use also.
Thanks to Brendan Bailey aka pinwizkid for Blue Vs Pink and sending us artwork to use.
And thanks to all the other table creators.
Billpa for creating the HP logo and Intro video which is awesome,
and Uncle Willy for helping me on the ins and outs of FP and providing me with already modifed tables and artworks. He was a great help.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was funny. I just randomly logged into the HyperSpin forum for the first time in a while and there was a whole new forum for it.

·
Deus ex machina
1,110 Posts
Well, i understood the awesomeness of Future Pinball (as until this thread i didn't even knew about it's existence :emb:). Anyway thanks Bob.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The people on this forum cannot understand the awesomeness that is HyperSpin and HyperPin.
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPERSPIN/PIN

It's seriously really nice though. I wish I had a ton of cash to waste on a sweet pinball thing like that, perhaps a bit more functional and mobile version(ie, no cheap small comp. monitor as the top, a built-in screen in a cool pinball shell).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts