Next Generation Emulation banner
61 - 80 of 82 Posts

· Super Moderator
5,537 Posts
Interverse, you can’t use an accurate Wikipedia as proof of anything. I am sorry but there are no actual “ages” in soil or ice cores (look up “the lost squadron” for proof that the ice core data is intentionally misinterpreted) geologic ages and all the “dating” methods that “scientists” use are completely inaccurate.

Oh, and only a global catastrophic, like the Flood of Noah, could have deposited the layers that we see in the ground, and only a global catastrophic could have permineralized all the fossils that we find. You have all been lied to your whole lives, and it’s time you became informed.

· No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
Interverse, you can’t use an accurate Wikipedia as proof of anything. I am sorry but there are no actual “ages” in soil or ice cores (look up “the lost squadron” for proof that the ice core data is intentionally misinterpreted) geologic ages and all the “dating” methods that “scientists” use are completely inaccurate.
So what is your basis that global warming is, in fact, caused by humans? Ice core analysis is one method that scientists use as "proof" that global warming is real. :/

· Super Moderator
5,537 Posts
You think that the earth will return to Ice Age conditions for the next 100,000 years? I think not!

As such, this is just fear mongering. We’re not going to plunge into a global ice age.

Yes, and now Global cooling and a possible ice age could be due to (I don't think so), let’s take a guess now, Hmmm ! Oh I know, part of the global warming problem due to carbon emissions which is produced by man, that’s it.

Scientists are always going to make mistakes in their efforts to explain nature, but look at the world around you and be thankful for all the things they have created to make your life as comfortable as it is. It really amazes me how you can put down the great minds that have created the machine you use to post messages about how stupid they are. Meanwhile, you believe the earth and everything in it magically appeared over a six day period. You are a hater of the earth.

Everybody grow up and stop being afraid. There’s a war on for your mind, and you’re losing it if you fall victim to this kind of slop.

· No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
???
Where did I say I believe any of the global warming by man hoo-ha? I believe that there is some effect, but only to a small extent overall. I believe it's more to do with changing ocean currents and changing whether patterns.

BTW Rockman, are you saying that you don't believe the man-made global warming theory? Your posts are quite confusing. :/

Anyway, I'd destroy the world by staging a nuclear war, creating a false resentment between 2 smaller countries that are backed by 2 separate larger countries.

· Opensource-spice
1,704 Posts
You think that the earth will return to Ice Age conditions for the next 100,000 years? I think not!

As such, this is just fear mongering. We’re not going to plunge into a global ice age.

Yes, and now Global cooling and a possible ice age could be due to (I don't think so), let’s take a guess now, Hmmm ! Oh I know, part of the global warming problem due to carbon emissions which is produced by man, that’s it.

Scientists are always going to make mistakes in their efforts to explain nature, but look at the world around you and be thankful for all the things they have created to make your life as comfortable as it is. It really amazes me how you can put down the great minds that have created the machine you use to post messages about how stupid they are. Meanwhile, you believe the earth and everything in it magically appeared over a six day period. You are a hater of the earth.

Everybody grow up and stop being afraid. There’s a war on for your mind, and you’re losing it if you fall victim to this kind of slop.
You HAVE to be joking, right?
Is it a little more than obvious that Carbon Dioxide makes the atmosphere warmer because solar radiation and heat cannot escape Earth's atmosphere as easily?

Are you also aware that modern day greenhouses actually use carbon dioxide and greenhouse gases that plants love to heat up the temperatures inside?

I used to know people that grow a lot of pot, man. Don't mess with me and greenhouses.

· Banned
35,081 Posts
You are not correct. It's human-caused, and it will continue for centuries even --- yes if greenhouse-gas emissions are stabilized.

The report describes an accelerating transition to a warmer world marked by more extreme temperatures, heat waves, new wind patterns, worsening drought in some regions, heavier precipitation in others, melting glaciers and Arctic ice, and rising global average sea levels. As global warming melts the world's ice sheets, rising sea levels are not the only danger. Viruses hidden for thousands of years may thaw and escape - and we will have no resistance to them. It is going to be EVERYWHERE. We are not safe anymore.

If you believe in the name of God and the bible you will know that NO ONE knows when Armageddon will come and only God knows! However, if you don't believe in the name of God then Armagedoon will come to pass anyway. Think about it.
WRONG, AND BULL****.

Global warming is a natural cycle that occurs, and the planet has been through countless Warm > Cool cycles throughout the ages. I don't disagree that humans have helped speed it along. but it was bound to happen at some point.

· Registered Anime Hater
15,801 Posts
Dear RockmanForte,

Please understand that sometimes, people make threads like this just for some humor and harmless fun, nobody here has, by any means, any desires to actually want their diabolical plans to be put into action. They're just letting off some steam and getting a chance to use their over-active imagination for some humor and laughs. Therefore, it is my humble request that you not take such words seriously, and that if you do not like such discussions, then it would be much better for you to not participate in them for others may find your intervention to be rude or annoying.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
gamefreak94

P.S. That was NOT sarcasm

· Banned
35,081 Posts
10 bucks says gamefreak gets reported for insulting another member.

· Banned
35,081 Posts
.....you're gunna cop it in the bin for that post......

· The Necro-Master
9 Posts
Nuke's are fine and all. You know, if you want to destroy the world in a single swift move and with no originality. No offense to those who had Neuclear based ideas.

My own, like Gossamer's from the second post, first page, is a Toxicology based idea. What toxin would I utilize? None other than the most dangerous and of course easily accessable Nicotine.

To understand how this would work, one needs to know atleast the basics of the dangers of pure Nicotine. I would provide links to such information, but it seems to be harder than finding a... Well. I can't really make a reference here as it'd break board rules, but you get the general idea.

Anyways. The first thing to know about this wonderfully, beautiful toxin is that it takes only a maximum of 80 mg to kill an adult human male. The scarrier part of this, is that even a man dressed in full fire fighter gear is not safe. The toxin and the vapors easily seep through all the protective layers and in to his pores. And now that you have that visual, let's expand it a little on it.

If exposed to a dose of that size, death is inevitable. Why? Firstly, there is nothing on this planet that can counter a dose of that size. None. Absolutely zero. You are D.E.D. Dead.

In the event that there was, it would be impossible to recieve the treatment in time, unless you were in the immidate vacinity of a Hospital, which had a supply of the "cure."

Why would you have to be this close? Because that amount of Nicotine kills in five (5) minutes or less.

Now that the boring, what, educational part is out of the way. Let's get down to the juicy part. The how.

Targeting primary and incredibley important water locations, such as the Great Lakes (Canada/U.S.)... and whatever other one's there are around the world. (Bare with me, I failed Geography. -_-; ) I would calculate the area of said water scources, measure a great many depths all over them and then finally move on to calculating the total mass of water in each scource.

With a rough calculation made, as there is never the same amount due to evaporation and rain fall, I would then proceed to calculate the total amount of Nicotine needed to "poison" the lake and all area around the target out to a minimum of 10km and a maximum of 35km. I would not need to go much further, as the toxin would be natrually spread throughout the area and distributed through a great many other scources.

Taking in to account for dilution of the toxin, I would add the appropriate amount of "overkill" to counter this.

Once done, though the indivisual people may die quickly, it would cause mass panic and a great amount of suffering to those who were still alive. Beause it would take hundreds, maybe even thousands (if at all even possible) of years for the Earth to recover from this. Thusly, with no fresh water supply, deadly rainfall from the evaporated poison water, humanity would every slowly and painfull wither away from this planet.

All that would be let would be our cities and other creations to stand as a monument to our thousands of years of inadiquait co-existance with the other creatures who shared our would.

Unfortunately, many of these creatures would be collateral damage.

Alien races who found any evidence of what I had done would be either appaled or greatly impressed by the damage this could theoretically cause.

Hope you enjoyed about a possible out come of our future. :evil:

EDIT:

I just read the posts above these. Good laugh on their own. Let's hope no one takes this wicked clown seriously. I'm to pretty to be flamed and ridiculed.[/crocodiletears]

· Your resident reaper...
7,319 Posts
Apparently, 2012 is the year for a big solar flare and the polar shift. Time to start lining my house with lead panels?

Oh and Rockman, the planet does naturally cool down time to time. It's what we call the ice age. Think of it like mother natures big reset button.

· Banned
35,081 Posts
W
o
t

Apparently, 2012 is the year for a big solar flare and the polar shift. Time to start lining my house with lead panels?

Oh and Rockman, the planet does naturally cool down time to time. It's what we call the ice age. Think of it like mother natures big reset button.
we did that only recently though?

· The Necro-Master
9 Posts
Yay for 2012 and an anciet races prediction that we're all going to die. Better start praying to the invisible man or make a deal with the goat man downstairs while you can.

· The Necro-Master
9 Posts
ICP is a christian band.
Oui. I am aware of this. How does that affect me though? o_O

Edit: Hold that thought. It's sleepy time, as it is 3:50 in the morning here.

61 - 80 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.