Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Super Moderator
5,537 Posts
Honest answers please, nothing like "oh I'd build a gundam and blow it up..."

My plan, get rich, buy 50 or so nukes, go to russia, pay to have them shuttle me and said nukes to the moon, dig 1-2 miles in, set em off. Destroy the moon, thus destroying the world.
That's not funny!!! :mad:

· Super Moderator
5,537 Posts
Humans don't cause global warming, it is a natural event that has happened many times before in earths history and is caused by the big angry ball of fire in the sky known as the sun. Most people can't see past their own noses to understand that. What we do cause however is relatively insignificant in the grand scheme of things, but that doesn't mean that we can't easily reduce the amount of waste that we produce.
You are not correct. It's human-caused, and it will continue for centuries even --- yes if greenhouse-gas emissions are stabilized.

The report describes an accelerating transition to a warmer world marked by more extreme temperatures, heat waves, new wind patterns, worsening drought in some regions, heavier precipitation in others, melting glaciers and Arctic ice, and rising global average sea levels. As global warming melts the world's ice sheets, rising sea levels are not the only danger. Viruses hidden for thousands of years may thaw and escape - and we will have no resistance to them. It is going to be EVERYWHERE. We are not safe anymore.

If you believe in the name of God and the bible you will know that NO ONE knows when Armageddon will come and only God knows! However, if you don't believe in the name of God then Armagedoon will come to pass anyway. Think about it.

· Super Moderator
5,537 Posts
I am correct in my belief that we are not the sole cause of global warming.
No, you are what you think, you are what you believe. Yes, we are the sole cause of global warming, definitely. Yes!

· Super Moderator
5,537 Posts
Interverse, you can’t use an accurate Wikipedia as proof of anything. I am sorry but there are no actual “ages” in soil or ice cores (look up “the lost squadron” for proof that the ice core data is intentionally misinterpreted) geologic ages and all the “dating” methods that “scientists” use are completely inaccurate.

Oh, and only a global catastrophic, like the Flood of Noah, could have deposited the layers that we see in the ground, and only a global catastrophic could have permineralized all the fossils that we find. You have all been lied to your whole lives, and it’s time you became informed.

· Super Moderator
5,537 Posts
You think that the earth will return to Ice Age conditions for the next 100,000 years? I think not!

As such, this is just fear mongering. We’re not going to plunge into a global ice age.

Yes, and now Global cooling and a possible ice age could be due to (I don't think so), let’s take a guess now, Hmmm ! Oh I know, part of the global warming problem due to carbon emissions which is produced by man, that’s it.

Scientists are always going to make mistakes in their efforts to explain nature, but look at the world around you and be thankful for all the things they have created to make your life as comfortable as it is. It really amazes me how you can put down the great minds that have created the machine you use to post messages about how stupid they are. Meanwhile, you believe the earth and everything in it magically appeared over a six day period. You are a hater of the earth.

Everybody grow up and stop being afraid. There’s a war on for your mind, and you’re losing it if you fall victim to this kind of slop.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.