Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, its so interesting where and how will you celebrate the New 2002nd year?? At home? or in the Net? or maybe with friends (no virtual of course...) And what are your main plans on the next 2002nd??? Maybe to get P IV 2 GHz?? or GeForse5? Maybe new car or girlfriend?? :D
And as for me Ill celebrate the New Year on the cool party with my friends.There will be much heavy music, beer, girls.... (sounds like "sex drugs rock'n'roll" he he he..:) ) By the way I wish to all Hapy New Year!!!!!( it wiil be more interseting to hear whan to read isnt it? Post your voices..it will be funny:rolleyes: )

·
Registered
416 Posts
I'll be online as usual and will be buying PS2 accessories. ^-^

Originally posted by Nash
Hey, its so interesting where and how will you celebrate the New 2002nd year?? At home? or in the Net? or maybe with friends (no virtual of course...) And what are your main plans on the next 2002nd??? Maybe to get P IV 2 GHz?? or GeForse5? Maybe new car or girlfriend?? :D
And as for me Ill celebrate the New Year on the cool party with my friends.There will be much heavy music, beer, girls.... (sounds like "sex drugs rock'n'roll" he he he..:) ) By the way I wish to all Hapy New Year!!!!!( it wiil be more interseting to hear whan to read isnt it? Post your voices..it will be funny:rolleyes: )

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
Originally posted by Nash
Hey is anybody here alive? or you all are burned by Bahamuts breath?:D
At about this time, people are either sleeping or going to church, so most of us aren't posting. I'll be watching anime in a dark room during the New Year celebrations. As for what I'm doing next year, probably the exact same stuff as this year. I'll probably wait for the whole relationship thing until I move to California, because then I might find a kindred spirit.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
At about this time, people are either sleeping or going to church, so most of us aren't posting. I'll be watching anime in a dark room during the New Year celebrations. As for what I'm doing next year, probably the exact same stuff as this year. I'll probably wait for the whole relationship thing until I move to California, because then I might find a kindred spirit.
:D ... figures!

>Nash
As for your question... maybe I'll be looking to the sky. I love the stars.

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Probly over at my friends house playing Smash Bros Melee. There will be about 9 of us there so it will be fun. Later we'll probably go roam around in the ravine next to his house and then roam the streets.

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
I'm not sure, but I think I'll be home, sleeping, or watching tv, or hanging around here. I'm not planning to buy anything interesting, and probably I'll spend second half of 2002 studying for exams(it's not a simple exam, it's "vestibular", for brazilians).

(my life sounds a bit boring, doesn't it?).

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
My friends, I really wish a very good new year for every member of this board. I won't be able to post anymore until next year, so I hope you guys have fun. :)

(Ryos, I hope you forgive me for that one out on the GIFs thread! And Zephon, don't drink that much!! Hehe)

Happy 2002! "See" ya guys next year.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I'll probably be sitting in my room, playing UT against bots. I'm such an antisocial tard :D

> I'll probably wait for the whole relationship thing until I move to California, because then I might find a kindred spirit.

Dunno about that one, pal... with the recent annexation of Cali into the MTV empire, I think the only ones left there are VJs and giggly teenage females (which I suppose might not be that bad, considering.) ;)

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by Ryos
I hate to point this out, but pretty much everyone has been on this topic. It's not like anyone here would do anything special. If they were, they wouldn't still be posting.
Huh I see ...you re right of course...sorry...:eyes:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.