Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was thinking about playing some metal gear for ps2 and maybe some others. i'm not sure yet. most likely the final fantasy games on ps2 as well. so i thought i should find out from you guys how well my system will do. since its underpowered ;/
Processor : AMD Athlon 64 3800+ @ 2400 MHz
Physical Memory : 3328 MB
Video Card : ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 Series
Hard Disk : HDS728080PLAT20 (80 GB) 7200 rpm

well whats the word? thanks for your time people :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yhe i thought as much. gah sounds gaaaay. alright ill try those speed hack thingies with that emulator. i forgot to say i use windows xp sp3 but i dont think it matters anyway.

that svn thing is an emulator? i have no idea... and if so i can just download them from arcade at home or homepages ?

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts
SVN = subversion

It's an in-between version of a program released between official versions. The newer SVNs have additional speedhacks that speed up games even more.

http://www.pcsx2.net/downloads.php

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Not everyone just has 400$ to spend LoneWolf, instead they have a family to feed and/or bills to pay. Paying in installments is just asking for problems, save up money first, then spend it. Besides, in that period something new and better will have arrived anyway.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.