Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How well does PSX emulate sound for PS1 games? Mainly for games like FF7 and FF8. I want to play these games but I really want to try and get the best experience. so really, I am wondering how well the sound is overall.

·
Registered
6 Posts
when you get it up and running the whole experience really isn't any different than playing it on your ps1 or ps2 you just have to get it to work

·
pSX Troubleshooter/Fanboy
318 Posts
You guys talk like getting pSX to work is hard when in fact it's one of the easiest PS1 emulators to use.

And the sound emulation is quite good. Some games have small problems, as does ePSXe (you'll find that usually if there's a problem in one, it works in the other). But no matter which of those two emulators you use, make sure you keep the other one around too, as there are problems here and there that you may need the other one to get past. For the most part though, it's one of the best out there.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
depending on hardware specifics, psx can be impossible to configure for pal games.

·
Registered
70 Posts
it emulates the sound very good....

It emulates the sound pretty good..........actually in "PSX Emu" the games runs just like a real Psx.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts