Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Prince of Persia
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I guess I thought why not ask this question to everyone here, because this week has been a rollercoaster ride for me? So basically post all your cons and pros of this week.

I'll start with the Cons:

Cons:
Three tests
-Calculus II
-Genetics
-Organic Chemistry I
Losing Electricity for two days with a Genetic Test the Next Day.
My 10 dollar Sony Headphones breaking(there's no sound in the left ear for some strange reason) under a year. :(

My week started to get better on Thursday night!

Pros:
Free Weekened!!!
I'm getting my name in the next Prince of Persia Game under Honerable Mentions on Swordsmen! THANK YOU UBISOFT.
Ubisoft Mentioning my real name on their official site. www.princeofpersiagame.com and linking to the editorial about the trip to Montreal. Thank you UBISOFT, you are the best company that a fan can ever wish to be involved in together. THANK YOU Ubisoft!!!!
Going out with cousin with his Porsche GT and letting me drive it a bit.

Other than that how is everyone else's Week has been. Mine started really bad, but now it looks awesome.

·
Psychotic Robot Master
1,588 Posts
Well my week had a nice start and crazy turn of event.That one morning a friend of mine which happens to be my last boss called me for a job every sundays established on a month period and said yes but called him the next day to refuse since I was supposed to meet these other two girls this weekend who just happened to turn me down, well at least one of them but that other one sinks with the boat and I'm not seeing them this weekend AND I turned down that job.

Yay. At least I have my week job but eh, I kinda feel like I low blowed that friend boss of mine for nothing. :(

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Good thisng for this week is my birthday and got 3 games,what sucks is like usual other stuff has come up which we don't have money for:(.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,398 Posts
how was it? crappy as hell, first of all... end of the month, what means - alot has to be done at work, so usually I was from 6 till 17 - 18 at work... second thing - something like flue got me, high temperature, full nose all the time, so I couldn't go to my karate and krav maga trainings... I hope this week will be much better :)

·
The one and only
4,074 Posts
pros:
Homecoming :)

·
Registered
13,839 Posts
Pros:...uhh let's skip this...

cons:
Found out I had to take two more courses to finish school.
My sister really makes me mad.
Noticed how bad my finances are.
My internet connection f***ed up again.
Noticed I only have 8 months till my military service begin.
well I'm not gonna continue this...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.