Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't choose the Xbox 360 pad, I only could choose the nJoy plugin on the configuration
I just would like to know how I could get the Xbox360 pad or another plugin to play with dolphin, because my keyboard doesnt work with Dolphin!!

Please Help

Ps: i've got dolphin_x86_svn2648

·
Registered
3 Posts
BTW, Can anyone one tell me how to play Trauma Center properly with a mouse? The game runs perfectly but I can't grab the forceps and stuff, aren't all the buttons of the wii-mote(the main ones at least) mapped to the mouse buttons?
Should I understand that Wii-mote to mouse emulation isn't perfect, or do I need some special settings to make it work?

·
Registered
454 Posts
The Wiimote plugin doesn't use the mouse, it uses the keyboard. Check your settings to see the keys it is mapped to, or remap them. ;)

Also, rumor says tool selection (such as selecting the forceps) in one of Wii's Trauma Center games is broken. :(

·
Registered
188 Posts
if u don't have a joystick, the only way is to use plugin KB/X360pad plugin. I'm sure the plugin is in dolphin\plugin folder. but somehow ur PC can't load it. Could u check if u can select plugin D3D as graphic plugin? I guess it ight be related to DirectX.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, I can't , I only get "Dolhpin OpenGL"

for in Pad " Dolphin event pad" or " nJOy v0.4.."

How do I get the Xbox360 pad ?

Could it be possible to play at a gamecube game with my wiimote ? or y ps3 joystick

Thanks for helpin'

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
Uh, extract it, run the setup file and it will update your DirectX to the latest runtimes..

Then you just assign controls to the keyboard in the KB/X360 plugin options or hook up you Xbox 360 controller and play..

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
If you have another game pad, use Njoy to assign buttons/keys to the game pad. If you don't have a game pad at all use the keyboard aspect of the KB/X360 plugin and assign keyboard keys for the buttons.

If you are trying to play a Wii game, you'll need to assign keys to the Wii mote functions using the recorder in the Wiimote options. However it is easier an more preferred to use the actual Wiimote hooked up to your PC via a Bluetooth Dongle..

·
Registered
454 Posts
Can i play with my ps3 pad ?

And it's possible to play with my wiimote on a Gamecube game ?

Thx for all your anwers !
First one yes, second one no. The Wiimote plugin only runs on Wii games, and the other plugins don't support the Wiimote.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.