Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm using, or should I say trying to use PCSX2, but it's running very slow. I know downloading some plugins should do the job, but I haven't got a clue how to change the plugin I use. I've already checked the user guide but I can't find it. At the graphics configuration there's only 1 plugin (GSsoft v0.9) and nothing else. I know I put it in the right folder...

Help!

·
Registered
67 Posts
If you want to play games at fullspeed and decent resolutions, get a pc from outer space....

You can download the plugins from your own ps2... just hook up the pc to your own ps2 via usb cable and transfer over the plugins...

Insert your DVD cd into your cd-rom drive, you will hear a crash sound but don't worry it's searching for files... and then open the emulator, set up the settings and press RUN.

You can now play ps2 games on your pc :lol:

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
hmm, pcsx2 should come with 2, providing you picked the version for your machine (SSE version for P4 of AMD 64, normal for the rest) you should have the gsdx9 plugin available too.

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
No matter what you do, it wont be any faster. PS2 emulation is still in very early states. Highest FPS we can even hope to acquire is around 3fps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.