Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In VisualBoy, the option for Gameshark or Gamegenie is grayed out. I can't access them; how do I change that? Do I have to do something with the Add Cheat feature? I'v checked different sites on how to use it but still am having problems. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool, that makes a little more sense now. Thanks.
So, does anyone know an emulator for GBA that can run Gameshark cheats?:confused:

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
GamesharkAdvance codes are not supported because they are encrypted. Support for it will be coming in future versions (this is part of the version 0.6 read me).

Forgotten

·
Registered
425 Posts
The problem with a readme is that you have to read it................and we all know reading a short half page doc. is the most daunting task upon the face of this planet. *note the heavy sarcasm*

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by gerbilcannon
Reading? Isn't that like ... *gasp* NO!! homework?
study (from Harvard, might I add) shows that only 10% of men read manuals and readme docs compared to the 80% of women do read them...

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Arcanum. Mmmm got it last month sometime. Read the manual from front to back while the game was installing. Though it did finish installing pretty fast mind you. Since all I really get are rpgs I usually read the manuals! Didn't for quake3 though, as it didn't have the information I wanted which I went and searched out from other places/discovered on my own. (console settings. you know. gotta stay on top and all of that.)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Originally posted by Bgnome
answer me this: when was the last time you read a manual prior to playing the game? :p
9/10 games I buy i read the manual, this includes combat sim 2 which has a 300 page manual.

10/10 emus i get i read the readme (hum something about the name) and if there is an FAQ i read that too.

as for men not reading manuals.............i'm not surprised..........they generally are the stupider sex (hey i'm a guy here, but man i have met some stupid males).not to say women are much better..............don't see to many female einstein's or hawkings. hum.........let's redo this..................9/10 humans have blaster bolts for brains..............that about does it.

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Given that some people don't read a read me, may I should stop read emails too :D

Well, not really. GamesharkAdvance will be supported in the future. How early I can't tell, but it will be coming.

Forgotten

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I always read the readme!! Just so I can derive great pleasure from writing all those scathing replies to questions that were covered in the first paragraph of the readme. Ah ... sigh ... that really does complete my life does it not ...

·
Registered
425 Posts
LOL.................ah the joys of smaking newbies who don't read readmes around with a wet noodle........

edit: hey you can rate yourself..............i wonder what i'll get..........lalalla

1 - 15 of 15 Posts