Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I need to do for use a different Game PAd?, because Is not working the analog stick, works on the window configuration, but on the game not. I have the others plugs recommended here but I just donñt know where is supposted to put, for configurate and use another pad: I have the n rage and the hell, but I don´t heve idea. I´m new on this. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Depends on wich emulator you are using. ePSXe doesn't make use of external pad plugins. It has, however, it's own internal one, and analog knobs work with it. PSXeven and PCSX, on the other hand, can use plugins. I've used Harakiri with PSXeven and works like a charm. You should check if the game in question supports analog control too.

Please post wich emulator, wich game, wich pad plugin, and what configuration are you currently working with.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank´s a lot for your ansewer, well the emulator is the ePSXe latest version, the game is (in my opinion) the best of soccer, international superstar soccer 2000 <konami>. Another kind of emulator, like you describes, has not support the game, and after 5 years, doesn´t exist any other who works. So I´m working with the shcp9002, Pete´s open gl 1.75, and the ePSXe CDR WNT/W2K Core 1.5.2. Another thing, if I want to share this game where I can put them?, I think is a crime who many people don´t know them. :)

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
VLA said:
Another thing, if I want to share this game where I can put them?
We won't answer that question as it is against the [rules]rules[/rules].
VLA said:
I think is a crime who many people don´t know them. :)
It's a crime to download commercial games ;).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
n_w95482 said:
We won't answer that question as it is against the [rules]rules[/rules].

It's a crime to download commercial games ;).
Sorry, I don´t know that, because some sites in France, allow to do this. Thank´s. So what I need to do for create an ISO file? I have a little problems running the CD, so I had tried to do, but somthing happens, the PC says that isn´t possible to copy cd, because some file is not valid. :( We keep in touch.

Now I was read the rules thanks. I hope this question, is not been anserwered. Now I see it´s a crime both things.

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
You can use the PlayStation preset in Alcohol 120%'s image making wizard or CloneCD's Game preset. Both programs will rip the subchannel data from the disc when you use those respective settings. If you use Alcohol 120%, a good format to rip into is ccd.

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
>> Sorry, I don´t know that, because some sites in France, allow to do this.
Not legally, but no one cares cause the games are no longer pressed ;)

And don't EVER copy-paste games from CD to HD (or reverse) cause this is
the best way to let the protection annoy you :p
As he said, use a soft that can make ISOs from CD/DVD, Alcohol 120% and CloneCD are the best for keeping the games like the original (so the copy protection thinks
it's not a copy)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts