Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Hate to sound like a douche, but...Use the real one?

·
Registered
376 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Dang, that IS a good deal. I'm tempted to get one myself even though I can't even run dolphin.

But... that's no good for this future hypothetical situation:
The Conduit on multiple PCs, all playing against eachother in an online friend match - AKA LAN simulation.

The Conduit is only single player, so someone may not have multiple wiimotes and nunchucks. But if they have enough PCs that are good enough, then they could simulate LAN play (assuming WFC is emulated). But you're not gonna go out and buy more $40 wiimotes and/or $20 nunchucks when you got a perfectly good mouse and keyboard! (and yes, The Conduit has a weapon that supports wiimote twisting)

·
Registered
449 Posts
I am fortunate enough to have a keyboard+mouse that uses bluetooth, and it works perfectly with the Wiimote. I would recommend the TC to go for the dongle boogerlad suggested, that is a pretty darn good deal.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Hey, anyone know what the compatibility of that above-linked bluetooth adapter is with a wiimote in Linux? (mainly Ubuntu/Lubuntu, Puppy Linux, and XBMC Live).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.