Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I'm Vincent from italy and i'm 16 years old
I'm a C++ , Vb6 & Vb.Net Developer
At the moment i develop some applications for big companyes, contability software
I can use DirectX9 (i'm at meshs)
I like script in C++ :D
I'm also a database man, i can use Access, SQL server, Mysql. Now i'm learning PostGre
I want to study your nice sources becouse i want to learn: i've downloaded the sources but
1. Did you use a IDE to write them?
2. Which is the file with main-function?
3. Is there a little guide on how to study sources and how works Ps2, to understand the situation?
Thank you!

· Registered
848 Posts
The file with the main function? You're asking these questions and develop a software for large 'companyes'... You study the sources with your eyes and look up technical docs.

.. I actually can't be arsed to type any more than this.

· PCSX2 Coder
11,343 Posts
1. Did you use a IDE to write them? Yes we use VC 2003
2. Which is the file with main-function? Winmain, but "main" is evil, so we dont use that ;p
3. Is there a little guide on how to study sources and how works Ps2, to understand the situation? im afraid not, best you can do is just look at the sources and try and understand it, getting hold of some information on the PS2 hardware may help, but we cant tell you where to get hold of that im afraid

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.