Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i may sound stupid but i dont know how to start my game. i opened pcsx2.exe ,then file-run cd and then specified path for my game image. the bios screen appears then sony ps2 browser,then configure language,time etc.

After that it asks me to format Memory card. I formatted it then it said "No data " and displays only the icon to go back to memory card selection screen. What to do next. Please help me

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
nick_maestro said:
i may sound stupid but i dont know how to start my game. i opened pcsx2.exe ,then file-run cd and then specified path for my game image. the bios screen appears then sony ps2 browser,then configure language,time etc.

After that it asks me to format Memory card. I formatted it then it said "No data " and displays only the icon to go back to memory card selection screen. What to do next. Please help me
This isn't even in the right forum.:rolleyes: It sounds like your image is either corrupt, or not a PS2 game. Moving to PCSX2 forum......

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had just the same problem...

I actually had just the same problem!
In the end I decided just to download a .iso compilor program and made it into a iso file instead and used Lizoapps ISO CDDVD dirver 0.5.

The program I used was "Magic Iso Maker" and the game I tried was Kingdom Hearts, wich worked perfectually as an ISO file!:thumb:

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
CoBrA2168 said:
if you ask me, it sounds like the file you are using isnt a ps2 game file. If it goes to the browser and stuff then theres something wrong with your disk
Either that, or he didn't have PEoPs CDVD configured correctly, but as long as he found a solution that worked for him, that's good.:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
NewToPcsx2 said:
I actually had just the same problem!
In the end I decided just to download a .iso compilor program and made it into a iso file instead and used Lizoapps ISO CDDVD dirver 0.5.

The program I used was "Magic Iso Maker" and the game I tried was Kingdom Hearts, wich worked perfectually as an ISO file!:thumb:
Hey Bro, i also have three *.iso compiler programs-clone2burner, ISopen and magic iso maker. i m using *.iso of Smackdownv/sRaw 2006. this game is playable according to Pcsx2 developers. How do i check whether my *.iso file is corrupt. I have tested the linuzappz iso driver. Should i try new driver which directly runs game from dvd-rom.

Edit: I wonder if there is a problem with my Disk cause there were some scrathes on my disk. I will try another Disk. Thanks for ur suggestions .

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
Silenus said:
Next time edit your post, don't double post please.

Expect the next version to try your game again.
Already fixed it for him. nick_maestro: if you have something to add, edit your last post.:)
Also, there's a good chance that game just doesn't work yet. Check the screenshots thread to see if anyone else has any luck with the same game.;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.