Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of the games I've got are in BIN/CUE format and I can't seem to figure out how to run them with nullDC. Is it possible? Either getting the program to load them, or simply mounting them to a virtual drive and getting nullDC to boot from the virtual drive would fine, but I can't figure out how to set it up to do either of those things.

If it's not possible, then could somebody possibly be kind of enough to give me some advice on what I can do to play these? Maybe there is some program I can download to convert the format to .CDI or one of the other formats the nullDC recognizes? But hopefully there's a quicker way to run these.

Thanks in advance!

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
doesn't renaming .cue to .gdi work?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Actually, its better to have a .cdi, you can creat .gdi and .cdi with DiscJuggler, its the most popular program for deamcast gd images after all.

Just mount the bin image with some software like Daemon tools and and after that create an image with Discjuggler from the daemon virtual drive

·
Registered
252 Posts
Some of the games I've got are in BIN/CUE format and I can't seem to figure out how to run them with nullDC. Is it possible? Either getting the program to load them, or simply mounting them to a virtual drive and getting nullDC to boot from the virtual drive would fine, but I can't figure out how to set it up to do either of those things.

If it's not possible, then could somebody possibly be kind of enough to give me some advice on what I can do to play these? Maybe there is some program I can download to convert the format to .CDI or one of the other formats the nullDC recognizes? But hopefully there's a quicker way to run these.

Thanks in advance!
I already explained it several times. Search the forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.