Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Read Only
10,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! It's me againg. :wave:

Thanks for the replys on the other tread.

Now my only problem right now is that with the anime that
I'm watching came with subtitles in french which I don't understand Nada.

It says direct vob sub.

Anyone knows how to remove it?

I know how to load other subtitles but this came with the movie
which is in a dvd format "VIDEO_TS".

· Registered
99 Posts
I also have a similar problem: How do you remove a static logo like a tv logo in a corner of a screen from a video stream like a mpeg.
I am also looking for some decent open-source video editing software.
Ps: If the subtitles are in the actual video stream(and cannot be removed by a player) then you have a similar problem to me. :p

· Read Only
10,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So i'm out of luck.
'cause my problem is what you said Vanit,
the subtitles are intergrated in the movie.
Anyways, I will get english subtitles and view them on top of the french subtitles
if I have to.

I want to understand what they are saying...

· Premium Member
18,905 Posts
to remove TV-like logos, there's a video plugin available for Virtualdub/VirtualdubMod called logoaway. It's quality is awesome.

But you should use Virtualdub/VirtualdubMod ONLY if you plan to reencode your videos.
If you just want to watch them without such hassle, you can use FFdshow to decode your videos for you rather than the Divx/XviD video decoders. Logoaway is embedded in it.

- for Silenus: Media Player Classic can turn off subtitles and/or display more than one. Just make sure the subtitles are synchronized with the original french ones if you plan to get English ones. Subtitle Workshop can do that just fine, and has a useful "Translate mode"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.