Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1.Use the neogeo.zip debug bios (dated 10/8/98)
2.Load kof2000 in NeorageX (some rom renaming may be required)
3.Before it gets to the red warning screen press 2P coin/[SELECT] and 2P buttons [C]+[D] simultaneously
4.On the debug menu select "GAME START TEST".
5.Kof2000 should now start up in the "How to Play" screen (playable with minor glitches, only runs arcade mode in japanese for some reason).

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by aoshi
nice but it is better if you stick to kawaks you can play it as a console(meaning you get singles mode and practice) you can even set the region, also I haven't found any glitch yet with kawaks

I'm using kawaks for a while now, I'm just telling this to the people who are still into neoragex (by the way mame is bullshit for neogeo games).
Neoragex also has the options above that you quoted aoshi;)

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You know, I exactly know what mame has accomplished so far; but it is still not the emu I like. So if you like the mame it's your opinion. But I don't;)

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I never said that it'll come out perfectly, but notice that the neoragex was last updated back in '99, and it plays games like kof'2000; I mean doesn't that surprise all of us.
I remember when people said that the kof'2000, wouldn't work on the neoragex.
Well surprise;)

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Originally posted by liquid
why do people continue to praise neorageX soo much? at this point its like beating a dead horse.
Thats your opinion; and I really don't give a hoot. But the neoragex was my first and best emu.
I mean come on, the interface is nice, import in new games, the checksum of the roms didn't have to be perfect, and the games played perfectly smooth.

Dead-end or whatever you say, but if an emulator that was last updated in '99, plays the new neo-geo games now; then I have to really give full credit to the authors;)

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I got a question.

How long does it take to load the 70 meg neo-geo games; like "Striker 1945+ and Kof'99". Because it's really wierd it takes a very long time to load (by the way I'm using kawaks).
Has anyone faced this problem:(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts