Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I knew that NeoRAGEx would do that... I just love this emu!! And CD was there "it is now useless with the new banking system the new roms use." Nah, it's great!! :eyespin:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Originally posted by CD
No, it's slower, and not fully supported because of the lack of new banking support.

Get a clue before you make lame statements. ffs, I doubt you even comprehend ROM banking. Yet you can comment on it like nothing, because you're a fanboy of a shit, dead emu with a wank interface.
/* breaking topic */

Man, I won't be hard on you because I don't need enemies. I said nothing about you for you to get this nervous, just commented on something you told that I didn't agree. Don't I have the rights to disagree? I don't need to be such an expert to comment on something that satifies me or not. Also, I have free will to like NeoRAGEx as much as you claim MAME (yes, bullshit) to be the base for all the other emus - therefore, the best. I simply don't agree - is it fine now?

Do you have any mental problems? Have you realized that you're just making a bad masquerade about yourself? You never nice to anyone here. You judge yourself soooo experienced in emulation, so that you can come here and teach everyone the way you please. I'm so sorry, but you're ridiculous.

Please get a life, and after that we can talk as civilized people.

/* sorry moderators for that */

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Originally posted by CD

Civilized people? You rank on an emu that without it's existance, almost none of the other standalone arcade emus you love would exist. MAME was the first to emulate Neo-Geo sound, encryption, new banking, newer encryption, etc.

I concur with your 'I like this emu, blah blah' logic, play with what you wish to play. But praising something for bullshit reasons, and slagging something else for the same, is utter crap.

As for your heavily personal insults, I'm sorry if making you attempt to realize your foolish logic brings such a reaction out of you.

And, since you asked, my family does has a history of mental illness, how it concerns you, I don't know.

As for me creating a 'bad' masquerade for myself. Those who wish to view me as an ogre and the like can do so, for the people who *truly* know me wouldn't think such things, whatsoever.

Also, as a moderator, I accept your 'apology' ;)
Ok, CD... I'm sorry. I admit that I was quite stupid for saying those. I don't want to fight anyone here, it's totally the other way around. It's just that maybe I used a foolish way to disagree with you. I know you know much more than me, but you also should understand that it is not with anger that you may help people... if you wanted to make me understand that MAME was someway better, the WAY you tried is not the very right one...

But I'm sorry, I apologise. Let's be friends, ok? :)

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Originally posted by CD
I'm very blunt, and have zero tolerence for clueless people spouting uninformed nonsense. I apologize as well.
You mean me? Oh, thanks!! :D (j/k)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts