Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1.Use the neogeo.zip debug bios (dated 10/8/98)
2.Load kof2000 in NeorageX (some rom renaming may be required)
3.Before it gets to the red warning screen press 2P coin/[SELECT] and 2P buttons [C]+[D] simultaneously
4.On the debug menu select "GAME START TEST".
5.Kof2000 should now start up in the "How to Play" screen (playable with minor glitches, only runs arcade mode in japanese for some reason).

·
Registered
310 Posts
nice but it is better if you stick to kawaks you can play it as a console(meaning you get singles mode and practice) you can even set the region, also I haven't found any glitch yet with kawaks

·
Registered
310 Posts
i used zero too with some cheat dat files I found in kawaks, he is sooooo cheap not to mention he has no crouch animation and no SDM(although his DM does huge damage) also he does nothing when you make him a striker(hops in - stands - hops out) but he is still no match for Clark/Ralph + Joe striker cheapness

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Well , does ot mean the game runs ? Argh to bad you can't post the site where to get it ! Well seems i have to try my luck at google !

·
Registered
310 Posts
maybe I can help you legally by sharing rom info coz there are lots of corrupted files in the net: the dump's name is kof2000n.zip which is around 40.3mb be sure to check the crc of the P roms coz if they are wrong kof2k won't run properly

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I knew that NeoRAGEx would do that... I just love this emu!! And CD was there "it is now useless with the new banking system the new roms use." Nah, it's great!! :eyespin:

·
Registered
965 Posts
No, it's slower, and not fully supported because of the lack of new banking support.

Get a clue before you make lame statements. ffs, I doubt you even comprehend ROM banking. Yet you can comment on it like nothing, because you're a fanboy of a shit, dead emu with a wank interface.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I just dunno why people stay w/ neoragex when they are better neogeo emus around here (who said MAME?)...If i remember well, the authors of Neoragex said they were working on another version too...

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by aoshi
nice but it is better if you stick to kawaks you can play it as a console(meaning you get singles mode and practice) you can even set the region, also I haven't found any glitch yet with kawaks

I'm using kawaks for a while now, I'm just telling this to the people who are still into neoragex (by the way mame is bullshit for neogeo games).
Neoragex also has the options above that you quoted aoshi;)

·
Registered
965 Posts
Bullshit? Bullshit? If it wasn't for what you call 'bullshit', new encrypted Neo-Geo games wouldn't be emulated whatsoever. Kawaks, Nebula, and the like, would have their current, accurate 68K cores, among other things.

Before you disregard something as 'bullshit', get a clue. Because if it weren't for MAME, the majority of 'standalone' arcade emus would either not exist, or not be at their current level, whatsoever.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You know, I exactly know what mame has accomplished so far; but it is still not the emu I like. So if you like the mame it's your opinion. But I don't;)

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Originally posted by CD
No, it's slower, and not fully supported because of the lack of new banking support.

Get a clue before you make lame statements. ffs, I doubt you even comprehend ROM banking. Yet you can comment on it like nothing, because you're a fanboy of a shit, dead emu with a wank interface.
/* breaking topic */

Man, I won't be hard on you because I don't need enemies. I said nothing about you for you to get this nervous, just commented on something you told that I didn't agree. Don't I have the rights to disagree? I don't need to be such an expert to comment on something that satifies me or not. Also, I have free will to like NeoRAGEx as much as you claim MAME (yes, bullshit) to be the base for all the other emus - therefore, the best. I simply don't agree - is it fine now?

Do you have any mental problems? Have you realized that you're just making a bad masquerade about yourself? You never nice to anyone here. You judge yourself soooo experienced in emulation, so that you can come here and teach everyone the way you please. I'm so sorry, but you're ridiculous.

Please get a life, and after that we can talk as civilized people.

/* sorry moderators for that */

1 - 20 of 38 Posts