Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone post/link me/create a memory dump tutorial.
Please help me out.
Realy need it.
And if this already posted.Or it was in some sticky.Just help me out and link me.
Dont Flame People.
ThnX AL0T

·
PCSX2 Coder
11,343 Posts
you will need the debug/dev version of pcsx2, run the emulator, escape at the point you want to dump the memory, enter the debugger and click memory dump, then just type in the memory ranges you wish to dump :)

·
PCSX2 Coder
11,343 Posts
oops sorry, you run the game to the point you want, then press escape and goto Debug->Memory dump, click on Raw Dump then write in the addresses you want.

if you dont know what youre looking for i suggest you either guess or find some information on memory addresses :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i want the hole game.
I Want the dump to Hack Codes.
I'm a code hacker.
I most of the time let other people dump or do it on my memorycard.
But this game is protected.
And the only way to dump is dumping the iso.
So i realy could use your help.
Check your pm's
I Gave you my aim and my MSN.
Please help me out.
if i understand it right. i can dump from 00000000 to 00FFFFFF
And if i like stop the game in the main menu.And dump from there on.It Dumps the hole game from that point on?

·
Registered
11 Posts
not every game runs on PCSX .. pcsx is only normaly good to dump the game for its asm .. if its not all showen in the elf or for finding say the joker so that u can do the save dump or live dump ..
the only time i use the pcsx to dump something is if i cant find the Joker .. and even then its a little iffy . yes some games do run into game play so that u can get a good dump .. also dumping from say 00000000 is wast .. nothing is actualy there for the main game .. 00100000 to 02000000 is the main game Data .. thats the section u want to dump..
also where ever u dump it from it will only dump the ingame info from that point .. a dump can not read into the byond .. of what comes next .. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.