Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
I like using alcohol because it has presets for that kinda stuff.

·
B( o Y o )BS!
895 Posts
AFAIK, CloneCD is only for CDroms :p
Both IsoBuster and alcohol 120% work well, but remember that wou will need NTFS it you want a single file bigger than 4gb (iirc, alcohol can split them)

·
Registered
58 Posts
use UltraISO .. I have learned that this program is the best, supporting every type of file !!! I have the ULTRAISO and the ALCOHOL 120% ... both registered !
they are great programs ! I wish there was a way to emulate a PS2 drive on the PC .. or that SONY would sell a drive for the PC instead of the console .. I mean look how small they made the PSTwo so whats the problem in making a special PS2 drive for the computer ?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I know !
but they did manage to make it that small so it is possible to make a PS2 drive for the PC .. can also be connected to some kind of card on the board ! :)
its a great idea !!! its allow people with PC to play PS2 ..
PC can be upgraded but consoles cannot and after some time there arent games being made for them ! unlike the PC !!!

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Lol thats not emulating a ps2 console on the pc its putting a super-mini-nonexistant-ps2 on a pc and using your monitor instead of a TV :p
Edit: Except pointless this is off-topic too,so please if you dont have anything to add on topic dont reply

1 - 13 of 13 Posts