>How to make easy money?
  1. Become a gigalo
  2. Sell your organs for research
  3. Get a frikkin job. I mean thow me a frikkin bone here

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Social Security. :rolleyes:

Listen for popular demand. If profitable and within your grasp, give in to it.

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
get a job or sell your family on ebay

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
There's no suh thing as easy money ;)

Well ... maybe one. And that's mooch!

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Hey Hilary Duff did :)

·
band
4,912 Posts
apart from getting a job...u can see if any of your friends has any connections with software/hardware companies, get supplies for cheap and sell them online for a lot more. ive done this with quite a bit of stuff...ie 9800 pros i bought for $100 and sold for $200...xboxes for free sold for $100...any M$ software for $10 sold for u name it >.<

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
D.D. said:
apart from getting a job...u can see if any of your friends has any connections with software/hardware companies, get supplies for cheap and sell them online for a lot more. ive done this with quite a bit of stuff...ie 9800 pros i bought for $100 and sold for $200...xboxes for free sold for $100...any M$ software for $10 sold for u name it >.<
doh... and you didn't tell us? :smash:

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Get a Job - I'm through with this, even though I only do small times..(typing my friend's thesis for a small fee, burning, etc.)It's definitely not effective and I'm not finished with High school yet, so I can't find any suitable well earned job..Not to mention, that even those who graduated as professionals here are having a hard time looking for open employments..

Rob a bank - Haven't tried it yet, but I learned that 88% of those people who are doing this got caught and they eventually have to spend 1/3 of their life in jail.

Drug Trafficking - Same as above.

Sell my family on ebay - I love my family :wub:, why should I?

Become a Gigolo - I want to, but I'd rather be a famous actor. :p

So that leads me to two options: It's either sell my organs, or become a saddistic killer, rip the flesh of my victims, then sell their organs..:evil:

Nah!

Seriously, I'm graduating this March, and I want to know the best and the fastest way to earn money (to support a 'college guy's needs' ;)), without destroying my reputation of course :p...not exactly 'easy money'..

I heard that call centers is a good start for a summer job and money is well earned too. Any opinions?

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I thought at first that this is only some kind of joke... But, considering the reasons...

I've read some articles and decided to post it here...
You can be a millionaire just by saving money, though it would take time... :evil:
Let's say that you have an extra P100 a day in HS life (Monday-Friday)...(P2000 minimum in a month and P24000 in a year) save it in the bank with a 10% interest...

Let's say...
By age 16, you'll just save P2,000 per month (and that would be P24,000/year)...
By age 21, you'll just save P3,000 per month (and that would be P197,175/year)...
By age 26, you'll just save P4,500 per month (and that would be P555,335/year)...
By age 31, you'll just save P6,750 per month (and that would be P1,251,048/year)...
That's now a millionaire... (Don't ask me how it got those totals... it's just tabled like that... :p)

Sasuke said:
Nah!

Seriously, I'm graduating this March, and I want to know the best and the fastest way to earn money (to support a 'college guy's needs' ;)), without destroying my reputation of course :p...not exactly 'easy money'..

I heard that call centers is a good start for a summer job and money is well earned too. Any opinions?
Call Centers are a good start for a summer job because of the money and continous payment... That's no easy money though... because you'll require a lot of water to have your voice intact...

Applying in some local restaurants or computer shops would be a good idea, too...

Or making a website... Who knows that some rich people in popular organization would notice that your website attracts their attention... and thought of making you their administrator... supplying you with ample services and of course, money in administering their websites...

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.