Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
use the cd>disc option. tick off the 2 subchannel options if your burner can handle it. also creating a cue file would be a good idea if you were gonna use the image directly with epsxe.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Well If HD space is an issue, go get CDrISO from the download page. It lets you run zipped iso/bin files. And since iso/bin files are raw data, they compress to 1/2 - 1/6 the origional size. Talk about a space saver. And I have had no speed issues since it has a great dynamic recompiler. If your HD is decent but small I highly suggest this plugin.

·
Prepare for Descent...
2,619 Posts
Originally posted by Bgnome
use the cd>disc option. tick off the 2 subchannel options if your burner can handle it. also creating a cue file would be a good idea if you were gonna use the image directly with epsxe.
I never had to use a cue file to be able to play an iso with epsxe.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey, I have FFVIII as an ISO, and it works, but only to the opening credits. When I ran it w/ a PS disc, I could hit "confirm" and skip credits. Is there any good reason that shouldn't work now?
~ttenshibara ^_^

·
Registered
12 Posts
I copied Breath of Fire IV becuase It couldn't work on my PS(It said there was no Playstation CD-ROM)

So when I tried to copy it, it got to 98% then a bunch of those errors came up, and it stopped responding, this has happend 2 times.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.