Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Originally posted by average_guy

i got a small hd
20GB is not small IMO. I have a 6GB hd, and I think that's really small. I would love to own a 20GB hd.

·
Banned
1,865 Posts
Originally posted by Zephon

20GB is not small IMO. I have a 6GB hd, and I think that's really small. I would love to own a 20GB hd.
sigh* I don't have any ISO on my computer and I got 2 GB left, maybe I shall defargment my hd, it is in fat 32 format. It tell me that I can free 8% of space after defrgment. :p :yawn:

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
Originally posted by Zephon

i only have it a little better off than you, i have an 8 GB

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Originally posted by average_guy

sigh* I don't have any ISO on my computer and I got 2 GB left, maybe I shall defargment my hd, it is in fat 32 format. It tell me that I can free 8% of space after defrgment. :p :yawn:
At least you have 2GB free. Imagine having my hd: 6GB total, 670MB free. I can't even make one ISO.

D

·
0 Posts
thanks, i 'm making now, just cool...it takes me almost an hour to make a 440mb, but i can bear with it. the speed really inproved.
and i really can't imagine 2 hours with 3%...poor man

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Dude, I have 80gigs total, and 3 gigs free.

·
Banned
1,865 Posts
Originally posted by Lord Kane
Dude, I have 80gigs total, and 3 gigs free.
I guess you really are cryze with your computer :D :D My computer require 2 GB to make isos, CD-copy, paging files, temp access and all other shit.

D

·
0 Posts
ohman i just caaan't believe it! countless errors appeared just the 4th disc of lod with the image 98%!!
anyway the task is ended(there is no reply)
will i be able to play the game to the end?

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Originally posted by Recca
Can anybody help it keeps givin me the sam error when i try to make an iso of Tales of Destiny
cd works correctly ?
Try any other iso making software.Something like clone cd mostly takes care of bad sectors.If it doesnt help I guess there are no solutions that I know.:)

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Recca
Can anybody help it keeps givin me the sam error when i try to make an iso of Tales of Destiny
At about 98% or so, says it can't read it or whatever? Try using the option ommit sector. It'll still play just fine.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.