Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody out there know how to make a Wrestling ring , for cheap , say about $80 , or make it out of spare parts , so that still nice and soft , but will not break ???

I really need some help on this one .

2,209 Posts
You need to build a frame, I don't know how you'd nuild that, and the padding is 2 inchs of foam and some pieces of wood under that. You'll also need to put some kind of covering over that. That's what they use is things like wwf and wcw. I know, I've taken apart the rings.

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
backyard wrestling is insane!

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Well if diy programs are anything to go by you can make anything if you have a lot of mitred 2 by 4s, tons of mdf and a roll of green sticky back plastic! :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
yeah man ur not going to be able to build a backyard ring for 80 dollars unless u are using a few old mattresses and some rope with some wooden poles that can be put in the ground otherwise u are looking at spending approximately 3,000 to 8,000 dollars

·
Some Scottish Guy
4,276 Posts
Did you actively go raking through five years of forum history, or did you go raking through like sixty pages of Google?

Read the rules. Don't resurrect age old posts and then post twice in a freaking minute on the same irrelevant topic.

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
As stated above. There was no need to resurrect a 5 year old thread.;) Closed.

·
<font color=#FFFFFF><b>the only one you've ever SE
21,977 Posts
wow, someone actually signed up just to post in a 5 year old thread. i always wondered how people find threads like this. i mean it's not like he had a question...i wonder if he just went around, trying to see if anyone needed help, then decided to be friendly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.