Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fount this guide.... download it as attachment, read and comment, try it if you can, post back if it worked.... I will try it too..

Download Ebook.pdf below

·
You're already dead...
5,472 Posts
I'd love to try this scheme, but I am still waiting for my money from that delightful Nigerian Prince who needed a cash advance to escape his country.
:rotflmao:

·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts
Pg4 of PDF said:
A pattern will begin to emerge of the most frequent numbers drawn
Right. Let me flip a coin 4 times, and if the first 4 times it came heads, odds are the next will be heads too! /sarcasm

Whoever wrote this didn't even pass primary Maths. Don't be a dumbass.

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
Get rich quick, rob a bank... Even that works better than trying this kind of crap and when robbing a bank you're usually rich like two days max, then you go to jail and get buttraped:lol: I'll rather be poor, kthxbye:D

·
Oilslime
77 Posts
If you really want to make money you should go into government and milk lobbyists for a living.

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is there a guide for the $25million lottery? I'd like that one better.
Um LOOOOOOOOL I guess so, a few questions you might wanna ask yourself, are:

Why isn't the author a millionaire?
Who in their right ****ing mind would give out this information if it actually worked?

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The state makes huge money from lotteries. What makes you actually think they want to give you money? LOL its just a scheme
Well even though this is just a scheme and most likely will not work, I disagree with the first part in relation to the party of which this is refering to. This is I doubt was developed by lottery workers for starters, so whether or not they want people to win, it wouldn't matter. Let me compare this to something that used to actually work: Pepsi vending machines, okay a long time ago, there used to be a combination of four buttons that you use to be able to press:

Command Combination

Debug menu Options

Now this actually used to work!! For a short while you were able to actually change the price of and item (very long time ago) and even eject change to test the functionality.... But Pepsi didn't want people knowing this.... (and fyi the owners could've changed the code, so it's really their fault and not Pepsi's for leaving the default combo up... But my point is, this exploit is meant to be the product of someone outside of Pepsi (or at least some sort of leak or some hateful worker)... My main point is, if those lottery schemes worked, then they apply in the same manner..

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.