Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
The author did started working on wifi a long time ago, but it's still in the works as he is having some trouble with sending data across in the emu. As for other emu, I don't have much knowledge about them, but I'm guessing they are being worked on.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
aparently the author of No$ is on hiatus, and as far as I can see all others pale in comparason, whoever made VBA figured how to add a link function for gba games though
Actually, IIRC, No$GBA was the first emulator to have GBA (!) multiplayer. Assume the worst, hope for the best and you won't be disappointed...

·
Lurker, pretty much...
296 Posts
http://forums.ngemu.com/no-gba-discussion/121154-running-2-games-no-gba.html

Have you even tried anthing that involves multiplayer DS linking? Because no such feature is fully implemented and working in any DS emulator at this stage.

Also, running (and syncing) two games on the same NO$GBA process is quite pointless, seeing as you can simply run NO$GBA twice (causing 2 cores to emulate both games on a multi-core processor), rather than attempting to run both games on a single NO$GBA process (which only uses 1 core)...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.