Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
there are no rules against that but there is one on flaming other members which I think you just broke

I see a religeon discussion comming soon

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Oh no, more religious spam. This kind of thread sucks. Why there're so many christian spammers coming to the forums to advertise their religion?

Do you know what? Heaven and Hell are lies, god is a myth, and all religion is bunk. This is my opinion on the whole subject.

I hope that this thread gets closed quickly (as the last thread on the subject was closed).

·
~ Lord of Darkness ~
15,407 Posts
Well, flames or not these stuff are ****... we have rules against advertisement which I think this thread is... it's ok to have a discussion about religion, but I'd hate to see a thread about going to hell and avoiding heaven for each sucker who thinks has a chance of converting us...

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Kaiser Sigma said:
Well, flames or not these stuff are ****... we have rules against advertisement which I think this thread is... it's ok to have a discussion about religion, but I'd hate to see a thread about going to hell and avoiding heaven for each sucker who thinks has a chance of converting us...
Ditto. Finally we agree on something in a religious thread ;)

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
I don't understand how some ppl can be so weak to need such a religion,even more to actually believe all the crap...oh well...I guess some ppl arent strong enough to face their problems and everything in the world on their own and need to have "god" by their side to blame or to glorify him...

Not that the dude will care tough,to him were a bunch of ignorent ppl who "just cant see it"...meh,another mindless sheep :rolleyes:

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Well, I don't mind when a regular member posts something about religion in the right place (the religion thread). But this thread here is pure spam, and this is what makes it so bad. Apparently, the guy registered just to spam his christian links.

Onward christian soldiers!! :???:

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
I'm with the general consensus here, regardless this is already simply a thread about why it should be closed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.