Next Generation Emulation banner

How to get these things ?

680 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Ryos 
#1 ·
I signed up on this board almost a week a ago. i want to know how do we get avatars of our choice. I mean how get your own picture or some other pic as an avatar.

Another thing is how to change the thing written below your name?
I have seen junior member, member, emulation freak and all those stuff. How do I change mine?
And another thing, how do we change our personal settings?

#2 ·
> I signed up on this board almost a week a ago. i want to know how do we get avatars of our choice. I mean how get your own picture or some other pic as an avatar.

You need fifteen posts (you already have that), but attachments have to be working (they aren't). So right now, no one can have custom avatars (unless they haven't changed them since the server move).

> Another thing is how to change the thing written below your name?
I have seen junior member, member, emulation freak and all those stuff. How do I change mine?
And another thing, how do we change our personal settings?

Those titles you mention appear at different post counts (I think the first pops up at 30 posts). Personal settings can be changed at user cp and the first couple options there (like edit profile).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.