Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i really just hread about this debuging thing i read a lot of post about it but i don't understand some of it so i am asking can someone show me how to debug with dolphin step by step plz

Noob at this thing

i am trying to debug zelda tp!

·
Code it the hard way :P
1,344 Posts
simpler than that, use a batch file
1. open notepad
2. write @call Dolphin.exe -d
3. save the file as debugger.bat in the Dolphin folder
4. Double-Click on the bat file.
5. Enjoy.

From this context: "Noob at this thing"
The debugger is a lot more advanced than dolphin itself :p. The only way to truely debug those stupid bugs in some games, is to actually learn the PowerPC assembly code.

Btw, for ZTP, remember to dump its Frameworks.map file from its image file and rename it to the game's serial number and put the map file in the User/Maps folder. Dolphin can load the map and show the symbol names in the PPC debugger.

·
Code it the hard way :P
1,344 Posts
omegadox post the problem with debugger in games with problems is important ??i have many wii games that does´nt works...i need help hehe
You want me to post some PPC assembly?

·
Banned
221 Posts
omegadox here ai put a example this game called wii gt pro series, this game has a stranger reception but the codes can be skiped with space bar many times hehe, but in the new revison cause graphics bugs and lack of graphics, i was using the debug but i don´t understand all yet (but maybe if you tell me i can tell you if was codes from sound or video exeption codes)...there are a ram hex and dvd route game hex i suppouse..well with game code and pc code i can´t boot the game yet but i think that this game can be playable if someone fix this minor problem...well when i play the game the keys are mixes is a clue ..;)...in svn 23...some games works better than new svn like far cry is like intro status...and surf pingles tooo lol...but one pice in pal version and spiderman3 ,,,doesn´t works nothing..greetings ..i wait for some help fo gt pro series

omegados the pics are added in .rar file bellow...see it ..thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.