Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to make Movie on CD PS and play it on PS. If i have Test.STR < 1 file only !!>

I want code or files to call Test.STR

I will write it by CD-R and Play on PSOne (my psone have mod chip)

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
I think he wants to do the opposite. Convert from AVI,Mpg or other PC video codec to STR.
I've not seen any programs to do that.
Could kinda be interesting if one had access to the PC version of FF8 and were abel to convert the video sequences to str, get a much higher quality :p

·
Registered
168 Posts
I've seen programs to do that but i cant post the link here coz it's an illegal site. you can find it with search engine.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
actually i think dpence is half correct

Waiwit wants create that str file, and write the code that plays it.

Waiwit,
i'd say head over to some of the demo sites.

i'm not into psx dev so i dont know which one to recommend. btw afaik some of them switched over to ps2 dev. anyways, a quick search gave an example of an active psx dev site:
http://www.psx-dev.de/cracktro/start.htm

and i emphasize, that's just an example of what kinda site you're looking for. if you look harder, i bet you can find quite few of these.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank for help me...

I sorry my poor in english.

takwu understand mt queation

First Step: I have AVI2STR.exe to Convert my avi to STR Streme
Seconud: I want write STR to cd-r and write Code for play it too !!. And play it on my PSOne console . (not VCD)
Third: I want find code or command to call STR file on CD PS console. Who can write code to call TEST.STR please send that code to me at Waiwit

Thank takwu for URL i will try to find code for this site....:confused:

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Welcome to the club. :D I don't think I can post the name of the program here, but I'm pretty sure it's you'll find it as the fourth or fifth link if you look for it under googles.com :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts