Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Quad Core FTW!!!
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you download your music legally with Napster? Do you have music on your computer that you burned to a CD-R that you want on your xbox, and your DVD drive doesnt read recordable media? If so, read on! There is a way to do this! It's possible to copy music files over to your soundtracks for use in games and other stuff!

Before you read this tutorial, I would like to state that this was discovered by gtavcmaster100 of halomods.com I take no credit for the discovery of this, I have only put what he has told me into a tutorial for the benefit of others. I repeat, gtavcmaster100 of halomods discovered this.

You'll notice there is no name "Master Chief" thats because in the halo modding scene, i go by the nick halofun121

Here is the tut!: http://free.hostultra.com/~nbaflyer1717/

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Napster and legal :p
But so you mean changing a games music as you say :

"It's possible to copy music files over to your soundtracks for use in games and other stuff!"

·
Digital Designer
354 Posts
omg that a waste of cds just go out and buy ur self xbox music mixer and trust me u don't have to burn cd u can use that game to transfer mp3 and wma to ur xbox by crossover cable or by router

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
With the proper MOD you don't even need all this either. We simply move files from our PC, copy from a CD-RW, or rip from CD. We also installed a media player on the Xbox so it basically plays any format you can normally run on a PC....anyways...enough mod talk ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts