Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
There is a .max save for the USA and the European version and you didn't say what version you have.Here's your save and I use MYMC to make it PSU(place the save in a pcsx2 memory card using that program and then export the save to PSU format)

I think there was a converter that support saving to PSU but I don't remember what was his name(with mymc is much easier...at least for me)

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
they both not running i have a pal version

can you please make a mem. card please i really want this game
Memory card for pcsx2 or?
And what version of the game you have,there's no way both will work if you don't have both versions of the game.Here's a pcsx2 memory card

One of the saves is for SLES_527.05(the PAL version)

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
it is still not reading the save file
i am so stupid i not know which version of the game i have is there any way to know which version i have
Even if you have different version than PAL I place save for the PAL and the NTSC version in the card.Did you extract and choose my card from Config=>Memcards=>Select Mcd.

When you start the game do you see the save when you try to enter the memory card?

i had download this game from here
Mortal Kombat Deception PAL MULTI5 PS2DVD-MAQMA-Gamesfive NeT : Games > PS 2 - Mininova
there is no information about version
That was a stupid mistake admitting that you download the game,now I wont help you because of the forum rules.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
yes i choose your card from config = memcards= select mcd
but nothing happen
:(

yes i see the save and then it says no mkd data present in memory card 1

1 - 7 of 7 Posts