Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have the controller configured but not the stick, im playing crash bandicoot 2 and is hard to play it without the side arrows, the one between ^ and > for example..

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts
You cannot configure the diagonals in ePSXe as the original PS1 hardware only used a 4-way D-pad to begin with.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
i have the controller configured but not the stick, im playing crash bandicoot 2 and is hard to play it without the side arrows, the one between ^ and > for example..
The Dual Action is just a crappy controller, the dpad sucks. Even though it's 8 way you can only configure up/down/left/right, and the controller has a hard time responding correctly to your button presses--if you press Left, it thinks you're doing up-left, or left, or down-left, or some other thing.

If you can afford it, buy a new controller, and you won't regret it. I bought a Dual Action long ago and hardly used it, because it just plain sucks. It's been sitting in a drawer ever since.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.