Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This version does not has the combine check box or the advance tag, I have a joystick, throttle and rudder pedals for Ace combat 7 on steam, only the joystick works! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1 Posts
This version does not has the combine check box or the advance tag, I have a joystick, throttle and rudder pedals for Ace combat 7 on steam, only the joystick works! Any help would be greatly appreciated!
You can add them one by one in the Devices Tab. If you try to add them all at the same time in the Devices Tab it won't work.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can add them one by one in the Devices Tab. If you try to add them all at the same time in the Devices Tab it won't work.
Thanks for your input, I try this morning and the input squares are all blank out. Joystick show up on the Devices Tab but not detected on the Map Devices page. Will keep trying!

·
WORLD of JOYSTICKS
49 Posts
Should I use the auto or manual installation with the three devices connected? Will it affect the devices settings in MS flight simulator 2020? Appreciate your input.
Run Wizard for first one, at the end you'll be asked to run it for second one... Not, emulator creates virtual Xbox controller, Premium version also hides physical controllers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Run Wizard for first one, at the end you'll be asked to run it for second one... Not, emulator creates virtual Xbox controller, Premium version also hides physical controllers.
Done the installation but steam could not detect the emulated controller, could it be that I should use the direct input file for installation? I am new to this and do not know if my devices (ch combatstick, corbra acceletator and logitech rudders) are xinput or directinput.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts