Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I have been play my ps2 game on pcsx2 for a lil while now. Now I got a nice new tv I want to play games on my real ps2. Does anyone know how to change the save from pcsx2 (.ps2)to the save file from playstation 2 (.max) I have tried using mymc to convert it, but when I transfer the file from my usb to 8mb memory card, the game save won't show in actual game. Can anyone help me on this
Thanks

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
You must use Mymc to export the save from .ps2 card to .max(if you're going to use ARMAX to copy it from USB to the memory card) or to .psu(if you're going t use uLaunchELF to copy it from USB to your memory card)

If you have some other program(Code Breaker,SharkPort...)and you need specific format to be the save(not .max nor .psu)you cxand use PS2 Save Builder to convert the save

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have tried everything you said, but the save is transfered, but not shown in the game. Is there any way to solve that? like is there some code for certain games when we play? (I use iso to play at pcsx2, and use the disk on ps2 to play, does that matter, the iso are originate from that disk)

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
I have tried everything you said, but the save is transfered, but not shown in the game. Is there any way to solve that? like is there some code for certain games when we play? (I use iso to play at pcsx2, and use the disk on ps2 to play, does that matter, the iso are originate from that disk)
1.Which game?
2.To what format did you export it using Mymc?
3.What did you use to import the save to your memory card?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1. Super robot war Z (jap)
2. I don't really understand what you mean, but I take out from memory from pcsx2 (Mcd001.ps2) and using Mymc turn it into 7 max games saves (this memory card has only 6 game saves)
3. I have tried both ar max evo and maxdrive, but then even if i import it to the memory card, when I open the game it shows no saves from this game.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
1. Super robot war Z (jap)
2. I don't really understand what you mean, but I take out from memory from pcsx2 (Mcd001.ps2) and using Mymc turn it into 7 max games saves (this memory card has only 6 game saves)
3. I have tried both ar max evo and maxdrive, but then even if i import it to the memory card, when I open the game it shows no saves from this game.
Can you give me the Mcd001.ps2 card.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.