Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's my problem: I have No$GBA 2.6a, I entered the Action Replay codes but they doesn't work. I even tried with Renegade64, but, as you may suspect, that didn't work either. Where am I doing wrong?

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Most likely the region for the game is different from the region of the codes you tried...and given you did not tell use which game you tried to use the codes with or what codes they were we kinda can't tell you more.

Forget about Renegade64 and HasteDS though, using those no longer applies.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Then forget it, Pokemon Platinum (and Diamond/Pearl) is notorious for not playing nice with codes on no$gba. Use Pokesav instead.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Huh? That's what you deserve? I was not being harsh there in any way or ignoring your beginner status...I merely pointed out the truth.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Well yeah a search of the forum should have provided the answer seeing as people often ask this for Platinum/Diamond/Pearl, but o well lesson learned ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Having trouble with codes.

My trouble is that I don't even know how to use action replay codes. I got the game ID and the infinite DP code for Yu-gi-oh world championship 2008 from codejunkies but I can't get them to work. Go ahead and call me a n00b or whatever. I don't care. I just need a quick how-to on getting codes to work on no$gba.

Woops. Never mind. I found it on the FAQs thread. Sorry.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.