Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Game Addict
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because I download a save game in gamefaq for Chrono Cross but I don't knw how it works I try it to paste in the memory card folder and save state folder in my epsxe but it didn't work. Anyone can help me? thx

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
For Chrono Cross I don't see any other file format that gme and ePSXe support this type memory cards.Just select it from Config=>Memory Cards.

The other way is to use PSXGameEdit to export the save and put it into your mcr memory card but the problem is the PSXGameEdit can't save as mcr and you have to save as one of the supported formats and then from Config=>Memory Cards to select the card that you created

PS.When you open your mcr card and import the Chrono Cross save and save the memory card,all the saves that were on the mcr card will be copied to the new card too including the Chrono Cross save.

·
Game Addict
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For Chrono Cross I don't see any other file format that gme and ePSXe support this type memory cards.Just select it from Config=>Memory Cards.

The other way is to use PSXGameEdit to export the save and put it into your mcr memory card but the problem is the PSXGameEdit can't save as mcr and you have to save as one of the supported formats and then from Config=>Memory Cards to select the card that you created

PS.When you open your mcr card and import the Chrono Cross save and save the memory card,all the saves that were on the mcr card will be copied to the new card too including the Chrono Cross save.
Thx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.