Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this plugin working almost perfectly with all my games, but I'm clueless as to how to make it go into full screen. Whenever I press alt+enter the window just flickers, and there doesn't appear to be any kind of full screen option in the plugin's configuration window. Is this plugin just without fullscreen all together? That's bat****crazy.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AJ Styles said:
for me it glide doesnt work at all.
As it shouldn't, unless you have a 3dfx card. To use it with a non-3dfx card (namely ATI or nVidia) you'll need to get a glide wraper. glide64 + D3D wrapper is really good for some games.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Try the Glide wrapper's configuration menu (as to say the refresh rate) If exist any... I don't use wrapper since I've got a voodoo card

The e-voodoo wrapper I'm sure it has a configuration box because I've tried it, but it must be exist one in Hactarux's wrapper also...

Try also to reduce your graphics card's refresh rate ... about 60 Hz maybe? (From Display Properties Menu...)

·
Registered
8 Posts
(Uhh... I can't use glide wrappers... don't work)
Whats your maximum resolution for your screen? make sure its one that your graphics card and moniter supports... if its in windowed mode and at the same resolution as your desktop, wouldn't that help?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts