1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
lets ask him.. SHIORI FUJISAKI!! you gonna join us? ehehe:D :D :D

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
hey, why are you all looking at me? at least i post at the other sections of the forum too. :p

...:emb:

okay okay, so i probably post 50 percent of the time at this part of the forums, no...make that 80 percent. :emb:

aw alright, im always off topic. count me in. ;) :D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Erm...the monkey's too stoned from the sh*t he stole from you too be crying.(j/k) Plus, I don't have Adobe Photoshop so I'll have too take a raincheck on that. :D

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
The Many Faces Of Xeven

It was freaky watching you get Pissed off of WUWata in the Misc Emu section, but that guy seriously needs to stop. BTW, out of curiosity (don't answer if you don't want to ), are you pretty serious in real life?

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
Re: The Many Faces Of Xeven

Originally posted by Gk1986
It was freaky watching you get Pissed off of WUWata, but that guy seriously needs to stop. BTW, out of curiosity (don't answer if you don't want to ), are you pretty serious in real life?
naaa.. im just a crazy $hit, ehehe...:D
well, sumtimes i do get serious but stuff.. but that's usually bout stuff like $hitty design rules and oxide cracks on silicon and goddamn design bugs, from stupid **cker designer who wuz to stoned to notice his own design bugs.. so that i have to be the one taking all the crap right now..!!! ow.. ah... eh.. hm.. i'll stop now...:heh:

but normally i'm just a crazy a$$ guy.. ehehe:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts