Next Generation Emulation banner

How much time do you spend on your ePSXe everyday?

• I can't take more than an hour.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • An hour or two

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • At least two hours

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A llloooonng time

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Are you kidding!? 24 hours a day, baby!!!! (with a short break for sleeping).

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
r|bb|t
531 Posts
I think playing the PSX games on a real console is a lot more fun, even though the graphics are worse.
I like to use ePSXe just to check out the amazing graphs and answer my questions ("hm how would this look like with bilinear filtering and anti-aliasing?").
When I didn't have a real psx I used to play more ePSXe though...

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Well my Belfast pc can't really hack it plus time factors mean I only really play games on the weekends at the mom.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I fire it up once a day at least, but usually only to check something for a helpful post here on the board alas. Art school just hasn't left me the time to continue final fantasy tactics as I would like, though maybe this break I can ...

·
Registered
38 Posts
just discovered ff9...

so i play a lot during week day evening (work @day and diving-fishing @week end), maybe 4-5h/day... and i've just ordered CC so it's not gonna end :)

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Re: F&*)( PRAFULL it's.....

Originally posted by Cajunspirit
IT'S DIVALI not dipali DIVALI!understand DIVALI!
pronounced DEEWALI okay?!?!
Actually it is dipavali (which means row of candles) but its name has been shortened to divali or deewali in general language.
Wow,today is dipavali and I may not be able to maintain my 2 hr epsxe playing average. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts